- Eating sweets
- Martial Arts
- Learning Languages
- Gaming (Yeah, bet you didn't see that one coming, eh?)
- Listening to music (Anything where the musicians have dumb hair.)
I have played GW2 for 4 years now, and I'm relatively confident in saying it's my favorite game of all time. I enjoy PvE, PvP, and character customization, but my favorite thing to do in the game is explore. I love finding little secret areas in the game (E.g, Diessa Plateau strawberry garden) And would love to get any messages about any secret areas I may not have found! I love talking to new players, and I'm happy to help with anything I can. My current characters are: Tyrfax (Mesmer), Rytts (Thief), Einvarth (Warrior), Eivarn (Ranger), Tarrenthal (Necromancer), Pneumatic Jack (Engineer) and Asivina (Elementalist).
History with [FIRE] Edit
I was first invited to join [FIRE] when I was wondering around DR, and stumbled upon a dance party being held. Some guy (Can't remember his name, Sylent maybe?) Grabbed me and is holding me hostage until this current day. Under that bloke's (Sylent maybe? I can't recall) iron-fisted reign, I worked happily as an officer for about half a year(?). Unfortunately, university appeared and removed me from my blissful kidnapping. Today, I have returned to the
danger safety* Of Sylent(?)'s arms, where I will be spending as much time as possible from now on.
- I am fluent in velociraptor.
- I have an intense fear of teeth being removed. (Dentists are fine.)
- I look like Ellen DeGeneres.
- I do not sound, in any way, like Chris. (I do NOT have an accent.)
- I will not, under any circumstances throw another shrimp on the barbie.
- My favorite food is Dango.